Fall 2022-2023 Registration
ON-SITE B/A CARE NOW OPEN
*before care as needed-much schedule in advance
*See our full day page for full day program locations
Glennon Heights Elementary
11025 W. Glennon Dr.
Lakewood, CO 80226
Hours of our Program Operation:
Before Care: 6:30am-7:40am
After Care: 2:30pm-6:00pm
After Care-Wednesdays: 2:00p-6:00p
License Number: 1610291
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for the 2022-2023 school year program, you must turn in:
2. Child's Immunization record
3. $50/$100 registration fee
4. Schedule/Tuition for upcoming weeks care
5. Submit signed transportation agreement
You can either email forms to email@example.com or drop forms off with Kids SmART before or after school.
We accept all forms of government subsidy, most notably: CCAP!
*Monthly parent fees are due the 1st of each month per CCAP guidelines.
HOW TO SCHEDULE & PAY
1. Payment AND schedule must be received by each Wednesday for the
upcoming Mon-Fri week. No Drop-ins will be accepted at this time.
CCAP families must turn in schedules as well in order to reserve a spot.
2. Download and fill out tuition calendar, or click on online calendar above
to submit care dates electronically.
3. Pay for care on-site via cash, check, money order, or credit card. To
pay online, either select the PayPal button below (which adds a $5 fee
to the balance) or ask your site director how you can set up account on
TuitionExpress.com where you can view your charges and make a
payment any time without the extra fee.
*Space is extremely limited. In order to reserve spot, payment and calendar must be submitted and accepted. Payment for month in advance is encouraged to ensure spot.